Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekend Words: Silence

Image source via Pinterest



I adore this quote because it reminds me of sage advice that my former boss (and a woman whom I consider to be my mentor) once told me. She said, "No response necessary," and her words, although few, were very powerful when explained. You see, sometimes people will say statements (or write statements) that you find silly, absurd, ignorant, etc... (you pick an adjective), and instead of trying to refute their statement with an intelligent comment that will poke holes in their argument (and perhaps make them look *you pick an adjective*) you should simply choose to remain silent. 

Silence speaks louder than any words!

Have a wonderful weekend.

PS -- Have you entered to win a basket of Seventh Generation WeeGeen bath and body products for your children (niece, grandchildren, family friends), yet?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...