Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New 'Do


Take a minute to laugh at the terrible photo I took of myself -- I'm still learning how to perfect the self-portrait -- and then divert your eyes to the reddish brown locks I'm sporting. 

Last weekend I went to the amazing Malissa and got my hair did. She whipped up a Kate Beckinsale brown with a hint of Julianne Moore red, painted it on my ultra fine strands and voila! As for the cut, we were going with a variation of the bob that Tina Majorino has been sporting, and I'm loving it. I've been growing out my hair for over a year, so this cut was a biggie for me, but as they (not exactly sure who "they" is) say, "It's just hair."

Any suggestions on how to style these news tresses of mine? Note: my hair is naturally curly with loose ringlets.

XO!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...