Friday, February 15, 2013

Not Quite a Book Worm

It's been a while since I read a good book (or read a book at all), so naturally I became a bit overwhelmed when sorting through all the book suggestions that Amazon and Barnes & Noble have filled my inbox with. Luckily, I heard of this amazing site -- What Should I Read Next -- that allows you to plug in a book name or author, and then sit back and wait for the behind-the-scenes formula to pump out a dozen book titles that you should explore.

I am a huge fan of Alice Sebold, so I entered her name, and these are just a few of the book titles that were suggested:

Images via Amazon.com
 Did you just start or finish a good book that you think I should read? Do share!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I am reading Lily Dale: Awakening by Wendy Corsi Staub and I am loving it! It is part of a trilogy (this is the first one) and I am completely hooked. It is a young adult novel, but don't let that dissuade you. It is smart, captivating and a quick read for a busy Mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...